Sunday, August 2, 2009

this aint normal?

i thought cats don't like citrus fruits , well the other day i was eating an orange and a bit fell off and my cat sniffed it and ate it.
Answers:
Like people, cats have individual tastes! :-)

No grapes, raisins or chocolate for your kitty though.. these are toxic.
oh yeah you will find out cats will eat the weirdest things my moms cat likes jelly beans
Hehe.my cat will eat anything I drop, he is a loony cat.
Jeee that's sensation! When my cat sees even only small peace of oringe he just shoot away! Well, actually my cat eats schocolade, peanuts,chips,jelly candies and even drinks coffee sometimes, but that's absolutely not so weird like your cat did!
LOL.My cat eats peanuts and corn chips:) I don't think citrus will hurt your cat:)
There are exceptions to every rule.

Kittens will sometimes eat things that they will not later on just as a human baby wants to put every thing in their mouth.

As an aside, many cats like melons especially pumpkin.
That really is most unusual - most cats run away from citrus odour, which is why it is used as a deterrent. (I did have a mad tomcat once that enjoyed cheese on toast!)
That is why there are so many cat owners !! They never do what is expected of them,,,, they always make a liar out of you !! and still get what ever they want( who'd figure ) L.O L
To all of you out there, please don't let your animals eat people food. Their systems are delicate. So just give them cat food, dog food what ever the case may be. Thank you.
My cat loves pears.
cats are curious
mine likes cantaloupe,arugala and many other weird things
Not a big deal
My cat actually bit into the Iced doughnut I was eating the other day.. No accounting for pussycat taste it seems! He also likes to drink juice from my glass.
They can be crazy! My cat BEGS like a dog for EVERYTHING! Chips, popcorn, chicken, especially chicken, dog food, anything I am eating he thinks he needs to eat too! Even pancakes! One time my son got up from the table, when he came back the cat was in his chair and stole this Cinnamon roll!
Well cats don't really have a "normal" setting. Most cats don't like citrus but there is always one who has not read the manual. Sometimes the first taste is out of curiosity and he won't try it again. I say a bit of almost anything won't kill him but make sure he eats mostly cat food.
Kylie.Cat's all have different likes and dislikes, my Charlie loved to eat Watermelon and popcorn (my husband said he would eat anything if he saw me eating)! Now my Molly will only lick the bowl of real ice cream (no fake or sherbet) They are all their own little individuals and that is what makes Cats so great to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment