Sunday, August 2, 2009

This is one Angry Cat?

What do you think happened to this cat?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in_6ozncz.
Answers:
HI there.OMG!! That is one very unhappy little fellow! Whatever he was treated for and then having to be kennelled up in a strange place probably only contributed to this terribly frightening response .react very aggressively.

I can tell you that both my cats zipped over in a hurry to intently investigate what that noise was all about!

Thanks for sharing ;-)
omg.that scared me!! lol lol I dont know what to think about that !!
I think he was plucked from his wild kingdom and stuck in a cage. And now he is attached to said cage, and refuses to be adopted by anyone other than a lion.
He's obviously feral.
Awww lol. poor kittie
got angry.
That looks like a vet rather than a shelter. I'd say he's not dealing well with his ailment and treatment. That's a very nasty vet tech to antagonize him that way. She should be fired. Cats very often don't do well with kenneling, and can become catatonic. She's very cruel.
Wow, maybe he doesn't like to be caged up or poked and prodded and stared at and ridiculed.
well there it is in a shelter, given away by someone he thought he loved and trusted, and now hes gone totaly mental
Abused probably by some kids.
Wow. That is one pissed off cat. Scared the bejebus out of my cat who's sitting right next to me, lol, she didn't appreciate it at all.

It looks like the cat has been abused or tormented at some point. That poor kitty. And that tech should be fired for that.

Or better yet, maybe that certain tech has been messing with that cat all day to get some kind of stupid footage like that. Who knows.
My guess is, he just got neutered! Wouldn't you do that if you'd just gotten neutered? I hope the cat tore the lady with the video camera up for teasing it! No one should tease an animal for the video they can post on line!

No comments:

Post a Comment