Sunday, August 2, 2009

This is not for me it's for someone else!! dont judge!?

My uncle ran over his cat and he it's whole back end is crushed. They want to know if theres something they can give it to either kill it or just put it out of pain untill my uncle gets home. They dont have the money to take it to the vet because they just got there dog neutered.
Answers:
run over the other half
Do the Humane thing and take it to the vet to be treated or put to sleep.

Please don't let the poor animal suffer
Poor cat. If your uncle really does love it then he will put it down to put it out of his misery. Ask the vet because that's free its the medication that costs.
not being mean, but the best thing is to shoot it or hit it in the head with a hammer. it will put it out of its pain and misery.
Have a heart and PLEASE put it to sleep.!!
Don't judge? How can something like that not be judged?? Tell him to take his cat to the vet, they will put it to sleep. That poor animal, I can only imagine the pain it is in! If he cannot afford to take care of an animal, then he should not have one!
Take it to his vet. This is an emergency and they wont turn you away. Have him ask to make payments to cover the cost. My vet does that for me in emergencys. Im so sorry but accidents happen. Due the humane thing call the vet.
I almost drowned when I was younger. at first, I was scared, and frantic, but when I finally stopped fighting it, it was rather a peaceful kind of feeling. luckily, my brother pulled me out and was able to perform CPR on me, saving my death for a later time. but if there ever was a way to go, I thing I'd drown again.
I am very big about cruilty to animals, I hate to see them suffering. and to let this creature die slowly and having so much pain to me is cruel. Put the poor little creature out of it's misery. It might seem like you're doing wrong, but those views are on you. I bet Kitty will thank you from heaven.
drown the poor thing. it'll be peaceful in the end.
I had the exact same situation a few years ago. My cat was sleeping under the car when I backed up and ran over it's rear end. We didn't have money for a vet so we just nursed him as best we could. Within 2 weeks he was as good as new. Cats really do have 9 lives. I'd say if there's no blood or guts or bones protruding from the body, just do the best you can with him and see what happens. If there is I'd take him to the vet and have him put to sleep. I wouldn't spend thousands of dollars on surgery. You might need that money for something more important than cats. Vets love that kind of thing. They make a fortune off of your bad luck. (I know, I have a friend that's a vet). Good luck with him.
If you can`t shoot it a hammer in the head. Better you than me. Good luck.
take it to a different vet and just give it to the rep and say it needs to be put to sleep and say why, it don't cost much for that, a few bucks only, do it now, if nothing else give it to the girl or guy while the cat is in the box and leave. they don't have to know who you are, Please don't let this animal suffer. You could call the Humane society, it won't cost anything, but please it is suffering! Do Something!
have you tryed the humane society to have it put asleep, you just can't let it suffer :(
The cat will probably die from bleeding to death. I know that there is nothing the vet can do if you don't have money. So luck and prayers are all I can give you.
A .38 slug should do the trick
They have a responsibility to take proper care of the cat. That means providing euthanasia if she is suffering. Only other thing is call the animal shelter explain the situation and ask them if they will put her to sleep for them.
The cat deserves to be put down, humanely. Take it yo the vet, It doesn't cost that much. Most vets have a "fund" to pay for emergencies like this. You wouldn't want to be this cat, would you?
Call animal control with your local police department. They might be able to assist you.
If you take on the responsibility of owning a pet, then you should be responsible to take care of it, The cats in pain, it has to go to the vet %26 quick. How would your uncle like it if someone ran him over %26 let him lie there %26 suffer, because you may not have had medical coverage. Take the poor thing to the vet damn it !
Did he run over the cat and just take off? That is horrible. Sorry, it's hard not to judge. Get a neighbor to take them wherever they need to go or call a family member. I am sure you can find someone to take them where they need to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment