Sunday, August 2, 2009

this is a cat question. my cat sheds horribly.even tho i use a lint roller on her everyday she loves it?

which works best
lint roller for pets
or
Furminator
where can i find one and how much does it cost
Answers:
Brenda cats shed worse at different times of the years however shedding at this time of the year can be brought on by cat food that contains fish. Stop with anything containing fish and the shedding will slow way down. I hope this helps we can't live without our cats. I have been without a cat for abut 2 years now. Think I'll divorce my wife and get me another cat! :-)
I use to have a cat and I would shave it. They are actualy cute that way.
What does your cat eat. Diet can have a great impact on coat condition and shedding.
My cats like the lint rollers that have the tape you peel off in layers. Maybe switching to a better quiality cat food and brushing with a slicker brush will help.
COME ON-don't shave your cat!! if it shed really bad, this can some times be worms! had it been wormed in the past year? if not have it checked for worms!!
There's a commercial on TV (satelite) of a certain type of comb that gets the hair off that's left behind, that regular pet brushes %26 combs don't get. it even gets the loose hair that's next to their skin.
I can't remember the name of it or the channel it was on, but it looked like a great investment for pet owners!
i give my cat a bath once a week. i have found that keeps the hair shedding problem down. i've found that works best.

No comments:

Post a Comment