Sunday, August 2, 2009

There's a striped kitty outside. He's very pretty, but a bit stinky. What would you do?


Answers:
I'd keep him around (but outside because I have two indoor cats and I wouldn't want a stray making them sick) with food and water until I could get him to a vet. You could try placing a box with some towels, rags, or old sheets outside for him to sleep in if he wants to. But believe me, if you feed him, he WILL stick around, lol.

If you have other cats, don't let him around them until you're able to get him checked out for diseases and parasites. If he's free of those, you can take him in and give him a bath! Lol.maybe not. The vet could, though. You COULD if you're brave enough to see what will happen:)

If you don't have any other cats in your home, it would be ok to bring him in now. Just be aware that he could be infested with fleas and worms..so getting him to a vet soon is a good idea.

If you don't want to keep him, try contacting a local no-kill shelter and see if they'll take him in.
I would try to let it in my home, and give it a bath if it wants it.
bathe it
Oh.. there is no question what I would do.. I would bring in the little sweetie and give it a bath and make him /her part of my family.
I would take him in and give him a scrubby- dubby (bath) and also use tomato juice just incase he got spryed by a skunk!!
Hope this helps
LEAVE IN THERE!
Sell it to LoFu's Chinese restaurant.
(Is this a FUR BERIAL question?( lol!!)
i think he's intimating that its a skunk, not a cat.

i would walk away from it slowly. OR run at it quite fast and screaming loudly. either one is good.
Spray it with some perfume and take it out to dinner
Your ever heard of kitty on a stick ?
I would go join your yahoo group
There's a new spray or something in the pet store that you can use to clean cats without giving them an actual bath. Ask your local pet store about this product. Especially if you plan to keep the kitty.
By all means, go on out there and bring it into your house. I'm sure it will talk in a french accent and tell you it's name is Pepe.

Enjoy the avoidance of all.
Prepare urself. Ur gonna need to wash him, with some sort of flea and tick killer and then spend the weekend with him so that you can comfort him and keep comfortable nd used to you.
Love him and cuddle him and squeeze him!! I promise he will love you back!!
lol! go sneak up on it, and surprise it with a huge hug! You'll be very surprised of the love you get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment