Sunday, August 2, 2009

Today, both of my cats suddenly started licking my clothes?

they have never done this before.
Answers:
you may have got something on you clothes, maybe something salty or another animals sent. its quite normal, don't worry..my cat use to lick the pain in a particular area on the wall!
stop using the "cat nip and tuna" scented dryer sheets. that'll clear it right up.
maybe you smelled funny or seemed a little different to them, trust me there is probably nothing wrong with them, my cats used 2 do that all the time
Well.were you around other animals in those clothes, or around good tasting food that your clothes attracted the scent? Have you tried a new laundry soap, or dryer sheets?
Maybe, just maybe the cats think you need to do laundry? LOL
Did you change your fabric softener, fabric soap or personal soap?
Cats often like 'soaps' and/or clothes that have been sweated in and will chew, lick and roll on them.

They can shred your clothes, so pick 'em up!
Don't worry. My cat does that too! He even licks the walls. I think both of them smell something on your clothes, so if you might have spilled something on them, you might want to wash what you are wearing.
As far as I know, they are grooming. Why they have only just started is a little confusing though. Have you changed anything recently? Your clothing? The way you act around them?
maybe u should wash your clothes stinky
B/c they love you and want to put there scent on you. Maybe you spilled some food and after you cleaned it up the cats still smell that.

No comments:

Post a Comment