Sunday, August 2, 2009

To everyone that helped me yesterday?

Thank you to everyone that helped me out with my cat yesterday. I cleaned her up and she's alot better now, although she still wont eat, but I've taken her to the vet and hopefully she'll be fine. I know I was a pain in the butt and I was very stupid and I had alot of questions, but she's the first cat I've ever had and nothing like this has ever happened before, but yah anyways.I just wanted to say thanks. You all were a big help.
Answers:
Hi there again Allie.I'm pleased to hear that your kitty was seen by the vet. Your love and devotion was apparent by asking the questions here in PetQnA.com . If you have any unusual questions don't hesitate to ask your vet as they should be the one to rely on for medical information. They are always more than willing to help educate their clients so that their pets live a healthy life.

May both you and your kitty have a wonderful long life together!
I'm glad your cat's better
There are no stupid questions when it comes to the health of a beloved pet!! I know I would do almost anything if my baby Boston got sick. I'm just glad that you were able to get some answers. I'd just continue to keep an eye on her for any other symptoms and let your vet know whats new or different. I'm sure she's very grateful for the care and love you have given her.
i'm glad your cat is better.
Glad to hear your kitty is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment