Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tins or Pouches? Why?


Answers:
I have cats, so I know what tins are (cans) and I know what pouches are,.pouches. LOL
Unfortunately, I don't recommend either. Wet food has a high ash content and is typically blamed for urine crystallization, urinary tract infections and kidney problems.
My cats have always eaten dry food and pouches or tins are usually only a treat several times a year,.Holidays, etc..

PS: Don't you just hate answer bashers. Give your own opinion without lashing out at others. Geez, it's like saying, PICK me, Pick me, I need your 10 points, PLEASE pick me.
what's the question? The whole question? And nothing but the question?
if you mean jelly type food then tins..umm..biscuits.pouc. what is the whole question.?
CHIK is WAYYYY off base. CHEAP canned foods have a high ash content. Quality canned foods are much better for cats than even the best dry kibble.

Check out this site;

http://www.catinfo.org
huh?
Dry food. Wet only as a treat once in a while - too high in fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment