Sunday, August 2, 2009

To clean my cat I decided to put it in the washing machine..?

To clean my cat I decided to put it in the washing machine..?
do you think that it worked?

I think that it looks very clean. see picture

http://216.218.248.240/datastore/6c/1d/b.
Answers:
You dumbass. you could've used the dishwasher and saved yourself some water.

Idiot
you are a waste of human flesh.
i hope u put the cat on the gentle cycle
Cute puss, but doesn't look very happy.
I have a hunch this question is just an attempt at trolling.

However, if you actually do put your cat in the washing machines, I would suggest not doing it in the future. Washing machines spin quite fast and may injure or drown the cat.
How many times are you going to ask this question?

Yes, it's a cute picture, but please move on already.
ah ha ha. that's so cute. and i know you REALLY did not stick your kitty in the washing machine. otherwise the kitty in the picture will look very dead.
I know that what you say you did is horrible, but it is extremely funny. Just make sure you don't hurt the cat.
I tried that when I was about 10 or 12. The cat died 2 days later.
the tolit works better..just add cleaning powder and cat and close lid. it washes itself and then flush..all while the lid is down and he is good to go.
your so crazy, that's mean because the cat could die, how would you like it if someone stuck you in a big hole spun you around and spilled water on you? cats die like that a lot actually, cats clean themselves anyways, that's why they lick themselves
it might or might not look clean that doesn't matter cause you r not supposted to but a cat in a washin machine
holy * dont do that again it will die
That is just plain cruel
it looks clean but it would NOT like to be put in the washing machine At all..
If this is a joke it's not funny. That has no place in a helpful forum. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment