Sunday, August 2, 2009

tomosarse is crazy , he wishes for death, even including innocence cats , don't you think hes nut in the head


Answers:
Such idiocy is best ignored.
i think he's bored looking to get attention which this question has and he wouldn't really hurt a little kitty in real life.
i think his nuts are probably in his scrotum.
he is a scouse muppet
My cats would love to bite him in the balls, if he has any.
he is a moron just ignore him he might just go away hopefully
i think hes right
I think it's great that you have created multiple identities to use, and now start to talk about them as if they were real.

Well done.
i like the sound of him
nah i like tommosarse , but i think brownsarse is better, all over my breakfast
Who is tomosarce??

As for the cats - so long as they don't come in my garden and pee and poo and scratch and destroy then I'll not wish them tooooo much harm.
HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAA.



















































































you tw@
penny
Note he has the word * in his name. That's what he is. He's a scouse yob and he can kiss mine. After all as a Juventus fan I have an axe to grind. I remember Heissel Stadium.
I think it's a sad way to try to get responses to your questions. Obviously tomato *, feels the need to get people all worked up, whatever.
i think he is wrong to judge cats the way he does. he is a crappy person.
He should die instead

No comments:

Post a Comment