Thursday, May 7, 2009

Since my cat can grow more hair on her face that I can, does that mean she is more masculine than me?


Answers:
Wow.it doesn't work that way.cats have fur.which covers their whole body except for a few very small places. If you're talking about growing a beard.that's more of a hormonal issue.and besides, you can't compare cats and humans on this kind of thing.
yeah that about sums it up lol
yes. you are more of a p u s s y . ;}
that's cute! No! It takes a real man to question his masculinity.
No it means she's a cat.
No it doesn't. Michael H is a big wize a$$e. No it doesnt mean that shes more masquline than you. Cats have hair all over their body.
Based on the other questions you've asked here, I'd say just about any one or any thing is more of a man than you are. Yes.
Yup your a **!! lol
I agree with Michael %26 my answer is .

Yes it does, ya **.
I don't know, maybe you should participate in No-Shave November.
just shave your cats face so no one will make fun of you for being too feminine
That one made me laugh! I guess so.

No comments:

Post a Comment