Thursday, May 7, 2009

Someone help! Cats are in my stuff doing things?

When I was gone I set up cameras.all this time I just thought they slept when I was away. Should I do anything or is this innocent behavior?

Are cats in ur stuff too?

proof: http://catsinurstuffdoingthings.ytmnd.co.
Answers:
how cute
I knew I didn't eat that whole cake by myself!
cats get bored very easily. that is just their nature. remember the saying "curiosity killed the cat".
Oh how I love kitties.
When we aren't looking, our cats .

1. Play on the Internet
2. Watch Judge Judy on television
3. Make long-distance phone calls
4. Play in the toilet water
5. Rearrange our furniture
6. Nose through my purse
7. Write themselves checks
8. Raid the fridge for ham
9. Lie on top of the dining room table
10. Eat our silk plants
11. Knock over expensive vases
12. Gaze out the window

No comments:

Post a Comment