Thursday, May 7, 2009

Single persons owning cats are Loners?

and it probably true..i a loner.and i used to have 5 cats.
Answers:
no it doesn't mean your a loner, you just want more companionship in the form of a cat.


-rocketsfan4lyfe
i own a cat and some of my friends call me a loner
Most that I have know have been loners. I'm sure there are some that aren't
maybe you are just a crazy cat-person
i don't think thats true
i know a single person who is definately not a loner with a cat
don't be so hard on yourself lol
i alwayz thought more dogs than cats cuz dogs are more effectionate
Not not not true!
I don't think that applies to everyone.
Cats are evil. You a loner and suck in English too!! Just to pickup your spirits.
Ever thought you might just like cats?

Animal company is good,

A dog is a mans best friend, They give you loads of love and ask for nothing in return.
if you were a loner - you wouldnt have ANY pets
cats are good in moderation -say 2 max
I am not a loner and I own cats, I think they are just a really great pet for someone who lives alone or even if ya don't
I am not a loner, and I own 2 cat, 2 dogs and a Hamster. I am a really social person. So your theory on CRAZY CAT PERSON being a loner is wrong. SORRY!
What?? Outrageous! Having a pet, cat, dog, snake, bird, orangutan, nor do the quantity of pets (a herd of cattle) doth not a loner make. I have a cat and I'm not a loner.but, then again-I only have 1 to 2 cats at a time, not 5 or more. lol

Wait, I'm lying about the number of cats.there was one time where my family had about 5 or so cats.but they were farm cats.some were just barn cats, some were house cats. We cared for them all.and we were not loners.
survey says.. NERRRRRRRRRRR.. not logical.
I've had cats when single and when in a relationship.
What about married people owning dogs?

They are the worst.
Maybe you are, but you can't generalize from it.
In some respects, you are correct. Some cat lovers prefer their cats over people, because they make better company and are a heck of a lot more fun. Can you just picture a person running, jumping in the air, chasing their tails, making up imaginary things?
I own 2 cats and I'm not a loner
we're a large family and we all have cats (and dogs!), so it's rubbish
I have 4 cats and now a fiancee and very active in my family and community.I don't believe the two have anything to do with each other. Its just a personality trait you must work with and mold to your aspirations. It should also give you time to work on grammar.
Most seem to be but plenty of fulfilled people with a strong family sense have cats that are very much a part of their family.
That's not true. My cousin is single and has 3 cats. And she has a crazy active social life.
I have always had cats (and dogs) since I was 4 years old. I'm now 45 years old and still have cats. I've never been a loner. I have a wide circle of friends. My husband and I adore all kinds of animals and adopt anything (regardless of what kind of animal it is). I've also taught our children the value of animals and none of them are loners either.

Have a lovely rest of the day.
Most cats are better company than most people.
Now where on earth did you get that information? I have 2 cats and lots of friends.that I go out with and I also entertain alot in my home.your question is not true!
No you are not! A lot of us are social and still have cats. You are giving these pets a home! Plus it's affection and company. Also, people who own pets live longer because pets reduce stress, makes sense no? Unconditional love and something soft to pet, and laugh at when they chase shadows. Enjoy your pet!
I don't think that people that own cats are loners. I live by myself with 2 cats but I do plenty of things with other people and my boyfriend. I have them just because they're good company and I think that they're easier to take care of than dogs.
Ah well at least you can go out drinking the pub without a nagging partner lol

No comments:

Post a Comment