Thursday, May 7, 2009

So the cat's wandering around meowing again. what do you suppose he's saying?

he's got food. he's got water.. the box is clean..
maybe he's composing haiku?
Answers:
Oh yeeeess! One of our cats, Cliff, can vocalise for England. He sounds like a seagull and is pretty much the same colouring, white and black!

Just occasionally it's obvious what he's saying - we have another cat who's on a special diet and Cliff likes her food very much - but we have to tell him sorry, it's extremely expensive, if you had to have it then of course you would, but since you don't I'm afraid it's Whiskas for you, matey.

But mostly it's just meow and meow and meow! Is he telling us about the big grey and white bruiser further up our cul-de-sac who's been in his garden YET AGAIN and please when are we going to do DO something about it?

Or is he being driven to distraction by the flocks of sparrows that roost nightly in the creeper that grows on our walls - always high enough so he has no chance of getting to them, thankfully? Sometimes he goes quiet and sits staring fixedly up at them, as if he is trying to hypnotise them into coming down out of the creeper. Then, when he realises it's a lost cause, he's off again, meow, meow, meow, life is just so unfair, WHY won't those nice birdies come down and play with me?

And sometimes it's just meow, meow, meow, look at me, tell me you love me, tell me I'm the greatest and that you'd be lost without me.

Which, of course, we would be, bless him!
He is saying, get off the computer and play with me, you are my only companion.
If he isn't fixed, he's probably horny.
who knows, my cat does the same thing and we just talk back to him and he eventually stops
He's probably just bored and restless. Go play with him =P
He's telling you that he wants to mate. Got any girl kitties around?
He's either bored and wants you to play with him. Or he's playing with a bug that he can't reach.
sounds like he's lonely.
"I'm gonna get you" "I'm gonna get you"
He's saying ' i want some **, i waaaant some **
My cat does that. what he is saying is, "I am soooo bored. so bored. let me out. wanna go out.. so bored.. so bored."

Ay-yay-yay. You need to play with him.
If he's not neutured then he's calling on all the lovely female felines in the neighborhood. "Come to me my darlings".

He's probably just as clueless about what you are saying too.
He is telling u that he wants to go outside or he wants what ur eating or he just wants ur attention

No comments:

Post a Comment