Thursday, May 7, 2009

someone please heeeeeeeeeeeelp?

i just found out that my cat was cheatin on me you think i should dump her? ROFLMAO hahahahahhahahaha
Answers:
hahahahhaha thanx alot dude u just made my day after all those stupid and similar questions and the answer is grab her and spank her on da till it gets red then she 'll be fine lolol juuuuuust kidding :p
meow
Grow up!
grow up baby :)
wtf?
eat it
oh go pet your cat
Bury it
Good for the cat I can understand why.
?? What did you do to it? How old are you?
How the heck do you think you are going to manage to dump a cat? You must know by now they own us not the other way round!
I think you should sit her down and have a chat with her. Bring her back to your side. That's what my friend did with his rabbit.
if u really think you have the real thing between the yow of you, 4give the cat

ha ha :)
That is the nature of cats, if you want an animal that is faithful. get a dog.You can't really expect the cat to act like a dog.
ur stupid. grow up you two year old
Dit is omdat jy nie na jou kat kyk nie.
?

No comments:

Post a Comment