Thursday, May 7, 2009

Something is wrong with my parents cat Sterling?

Symptons: sluggish, feels better in the mornings. Losing weight, not enthusiastic, eyes are glazed, not eating well, I noticed that his belly is bigger than the rest of his body though. He has a temperature. He's been to the vet twice. He doesn't have cancer. He does wheez just a little.

Any ideas will help us out a lot. thanks
Answers:
Could be anything from congestive heart failure to liver disease. Find another vet. Be prepared for bloodwork, radiographs (x-rays), and/or ultrasound. It sounds like Sterling may be on his last life, though, so be prepared for that too.
I wish you the best.
Here's an idea - TAKE IT TO THE VET!

If your MOM was having a heart attack would you still get on here and ask everyone what they thought the problem was? NO! Go see a professional!
I would talking him to a diff rent vet and have blood work done and possibly an ultrasound if is belly is distended.
I would try a new vet, did they take blood, do xrays and how old is Master Sterling?
I suggest you take her to another vet for further test or at least 2nd opinion.. sounds like there is really something worng with her that is making her so. Do send her to another vet and do it fast, you wanna end her misery and pain and sufferings.
Maybe he ate something he was not suppose to and his body needs to pass it?
Ok you didn't say how old the cat is or when the cat went to a vet.
It's obvious the cat is very ill. I'd strongly suggest you find a feline certifed Vet to take the cat too. It sounds like a heart problem to me but I'm not a vet

No comments:

Post a Comment