Thursday, May 7, 2009

Smelly Cat?

My Cat goes outside all the time and when he comes back he smells like cat urine and dead stuff and I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is anything that gets rid of the smell. I can't give him a bath because he scratches me up badly.
Answers:
I have a cat as well. I can't give her a bath either so I found these bath in a towelett. They come in different scents. My cat likes the lavender.You just take one out of the package wipe them down let them dry then brush to re-fluff the hair. Try WalMart,Petco,Target or PetsMart.
Hope this helps :)
Take him to the vet. If he is an outdoor/indoor cat he might be fighting with other animals cats etc. He can catch a deadly disease. An with our eldest cat it started with a smell. Ask the vet to test him for FIV to be on the safe side.
He is probably spraying to mark his territory while he is outside. Try leaving him inside or using a dry bath on him.
go to a pet store or call a vet office they most likly can help
Keep him indoors.
nature's miracle, they have a spray you can put on cats to deodorize them. and keep your cat inside from now on and you won't have to worry.
Get Pet Wipes. They are like moist towelettes that don't hurt your cat it's like giving them a light damp bath but without the water. I never trained my cats to be bathable so this is a cheep alternative and it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment