Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sleepy cat?

My cat has been asleep for a day and a half now. He's not dead as he has changed positions a few times and went to the food bowl once. I've been home so I know he hasn't been up. What's the longest your cat has slept before?
Answers:
my Kitten slept for 4 dayz straight.same exact scenrio with yours..take your Kit to the vet.They'll suggest checking first for lukemia and then give your kit a de-wormer medication..It's been 1 week since I took my Kit to the vet found out it's a boy and got the check on the lukemia thing Negetive.wooooohooo.and gave him some de-wormer and I can't stop him from being rambunkshis!

He is terrorizing everything and everyone! plus he truely did have worms and they were draining all of his energy away from him and that is what made him sleep for 4 days straight barely eating or going to the litter box.

I strongly suggest going to the Vet and getting de-wormer and the Lukemia test done ASAP
Your cat is bored, put the poor thing outside to get stimulated. My cats sleep until they hear the door open then the run outside. Their ages are 6 months and 12 years and both equally energetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment