Thursday, May 7, 2009

Someone said.?

Someone I know said my cat looks demonic! I think he's cute? Just wanted to know what other people thought. What's your opinion?
http://community.webshots.com/photo/2229.
Answers:
The someone who said that your cat looks demonic needs to have their eyes checked.

I think your cat is gorgeous and you are very lucky. I would love to have a cat with different coloured eyes.
All cats are demonic. Elvil hell spawns set on world domination. But they're so darn cute!
he is absolutely beautiful!

He looks like my Boody cat. only Boody is ginger and white.

Give him hugs from me. I love cats.
I think he's adorable, but I love bi-eyed cats so I may be biased.
woah--he looks really mad in that picture; kind of evil!
otherwise, he's cute. so, if he's not staring you down, he's a cuty. if he is--it kind of looks like he's plotting your demise.
Sorry, he looks very sweet to me.

I may be getting a cat who looks just like him soon. The cat is fifteen years old and has been abandoned at a local boarding facility.

This cat is named Boy after the cat in the cartoon strip named after the artist. He has one blue eye and one green eye.
I think he is cute!!I have three cats.
i think its adorable, the eye thing makes it look unique (yes its a lil weaird) but its a beautiful cat
i think he is GORGEOUS!
Hi Alicia.I think he looks like he's very "astute".showing an ability to accurately situations or people and turn it to his advantage! He's a very beautiful cat especially with yellow and blue eyes.
cute
hes actually really cute.
:)
don't listen to the person who told you that:)

No comments:

Post a Comment