Thursday, May 7, 2009

Singapura Kittens?

Do you know of any breeders of singapura kittens in the U.S.? I am currently on a waiting list for kittens located in New Mexico. I know these are very rare cats and was interested in finding out how many breeders there are here.

Also, have you or do you own any singapura kittens? Can you share your experiences?
Answers:
Hi there.there only a handful of registered Singapura breeders in the US. Here's the list of those breeders: http://www.breedlist.com/breeders/sin.ht.

Here's another breeder who isn't on the list:
Golden Medley Singapuras
2054 N. Burkett Rd.,
El Monte, California 91733-4112
Dorothy Johnston (626) 442-8339
Email: minute3@aol.com

Although they are a small cat they are muscular cats. They have a very soft voice and enjoying being near their family. They are a gentle, outgoing, good-natured as well as mischievous at times. The love to climb high places so a tall cat tree is their favourite.
CFA only has two Breeder Referral listings in the US for Singapura cats:

Nancy Zirkle in Stuart, FL - www.Tuftenuf.com

Janet %26 Carissa Altschul in TX - www.cacaocattery.com

I've never owned any, so I can't help in that respect. Sorry.
I had never heard of these before your question, so I looked them up online. What beautiful animals! I would check with an exotic pet store near you for a connection to find them. Networks are the best with this type of thing and who you know will make all the difference. I hope you get one!
http://www.breedlist.com/breeders/sin.ht.
I don't own one, but I always thought that they were really beautiful and graceful cats! =^-^=

why don't you just go to your local SPCA or animal shelter and adopt a mixed breed cat/kit? mixed breeds are the GREATEST!

but, if you insist on that type of breed than I guess that you should probably find a breeder that you trust!

I've been thinking about adopting a Abyssinian cat from my local shelter but have recently realized that the only way to get one is from a breeder. personally, I don't like adopting cats from breeders (I go to the SPCA) because there are soooo many homeless cats/kits in shelters that need loving homes! so, I've decided that I'm just going to adopt a mixed breed cat which is really sweet and gentle!

anyway, hope I helped!! Good Luck though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment