Friday, May 21, 2010

TRUE OR FALSE--GUYS who keep CATS as LIVE-IN PETS have GENDER-ID ISSUES ! --YEA OR NAY?


Answers:
its the only ** they will ever come near
No. What is so girly about cats?
NO! That's insane!
False
i dont think guys that keep cats as pet have a gender issues. i guess they are just a cat person, there is nothing wrong with being a cat person if you are a guy
Some could, but purely by coincedence I'm sure. I wouldn't go as far as saying all do though.
No I dont think they are gender issued people they are maybe analy challenged. My ex was anal about everything and he was a cat person.
Nay Real men keep any thing they want and don't worry about what people think because they are REAL MEN.
No way. My dad liked cats. We always had inside cats growing up and he definitely was not gay.
Not true. I know several guys who keep cats and they are the manliest, most heterosexual men. Sorry, but your theory has no support.
no i know alot of guys who all love cats and most of which own cats they are more independent and less needy then a dog
I don't think a guy would have "Gender Id issues" just because he has a cat inside as a pet. Some people don't like dogs and cats are easy to take care of. You don't have to walk them, they potty in a litter box and if you by a self feeder and waterer they can be left alone for a few days without needing to go to a kennel. That would be like saying that because a woman has a big masculan dog like a bull mastiff living in her home that she has "Gender Id Issues" Also some places only allow cats and not dogs. So a cat maybe the only companion pet for them
NAY! I don't understand how you are coming up with such a rediculous thing. maybe you have the gender ID issues. that must be it.
"Gender id" issues? Nope, my cat-owning roommie is gay and he knows it.

Seriously, no. I know plenty of undoubtedly straight men who have cats.
You are very insecure with yourself aren't you, because I cannot think of another reason why you would even ask that, so according to you, guys that have cats have gender id problems, so women who have oh, lets say a big dog and butch, what the hell. Intelligence is so amazing in this day and age!
NAY!! I know some very manly men who keep cats.
I have 2 cats that lives with me. and 3 children all the eldest.
No way! Maybe it's you who has "gender-id issues"
So you think cats are for wimps?
You should see my cat take down a squirrel and snap the squirrel's spine with his teeth. They are incredible accurate killing machines. I think that is manly.
I have a 20+ pound cat that actually keeps the dogs out of the yard. ;-)
No, just means you have a heart and you dont need a dog to show your a man!
Nay. I have six(3 belong to me and 3 to my wife) and I am very comfortable with my gender ID.
NAY! What a load of rubbish! Never heard such nonsense!
No.
Nay.

I'm gay as a goose, have always known it and accepted it.
I never owned a cat as a pet, I always had a dog (rottiweiler) to call my canine friend. I love all pets the same from fish to lions, so to own a cat is not what i would consider a gender-id issue. Someone has to show them love. But not to mention, I see gay men and women with dogs too. Does that make them have gender-id issues, I think NOT.
FALSE. I have both male and female friends who have cats, my male friends are secure with who they are, straight and gay, my female friends are the same, straight and gay. Having a cat just shows that they enjoy having a cat, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment