Friday, May 21, 2010

Two ? ABOUT MY KITTEN.?

I want to know how can a cat or a kitten tell who thier master is? And why does my cat follow me around everrywhere. It always want's to play with only me and eat what I eat .And do what ever I do. Ands he always want to sleep under my chin every night. I dont mind , but I think it's really cute and sweet . But I want to know and please dont be rude. Have a nice day.
Answers:
It's a bonding thing and your kitten thinks you're the parent. My cat hangs with me when he wants too, really sweet. My kitten comes to me when he's sleepy and curls into a ball beneath my chin too. We're all just bonding.
Cats don't have masters. You can't control a kitten.

You need a dog with a dependent temperament. A cat will never be a puppy.
cats have an amazing instict that people underestimate. they just know. He loves you and wants to be with you, it seems like he is becoming too attached. It seems that he is lonely and needs a playmate. You should get another cat. Some cats need a playmate.
Well, a kitten has been taken from its mother. This means it probably now looks to you like it would its mother. You feed it, take care of it, and love it. That's the reason it follows you around. :o)
Cats know who give them love and who they can trust even more so if it's a kitten since you feed it and play with it you are sorta like it's mom so of course it will be behind you all the time. I had a cat that I got as a kitten his name was DJ and he was always with me if I wanted to go to the bathroom he wanted to be there too, and when I took a shower he'd curl up in a corner and wait for me to get out. I loved it because not only did I shower him with attention but I felt like he showered me with attention also. Enjoy it while you can there like kids they grow older and don't pay you as much attention.
Yes, probably he will be this way when grown, but maybe not as needy as a kitten.

He loves you and has chosen you for his mom. He feels safe and secure.

Have you thought about another kitten for his playmate? Seems like he would love to have one. And another cat would certainly help him during the day if your gone not to miss you so much.
He will gain his own independent as he grows, but for now, he thinks you are his mother, the reason he thinks this is probably because you spend the most time with him, you feed him and probably clean his litter box, this indicates to the kitten that you are taking care of him. My little Gracie is the same way, loves me the most and follows me around, she cries when I leave the room and she can't find me. But I have noticed as Gracie is growing, she does this a little less then she did when she was an infant. I have had Gracie since she was 6 weeks old and she is now 5 months old. So your kitten trust you dearly right now and feels secure in your presence, you took over where her real mother left off. Good luck. Have a great Halloween.
yes and the cat loves you.
It's furry mommy is no longer around so he has found a replacement, YOU!

Also, I am guessing you are the one that feeds your kitten which makes them love you even more!

If he has that tight of a bond with you now it will probably last even after he grows up.

Just count your blessings, a lot of people wish for a relationship like that with their cat!
Male cats always crave attention from their master and he probably thinks you are his mother, just treat him like a cat and try not to spoil him, like letting him eat your food or whine when you go out.
Lots of kittens do that alot. It's perfectly normal, althogh, not to be rude, I really don't understand your question.
I have 2 cats and one of them is the same way, she wants to be everywhere that I am. The other one wants to be outside all the time, but when they are both inside I feel like its a competition between them to see who can get more attention. One will sleep on my pillow above my head and the other will sleep on top of me. Cats choose there owners. You cant choose them. When I was younger all the cats wanted to be around my mom all the time and I was actually jealous, I love the fact that I get so much attention from my cats now. Love every minute of it cats are awesome.
Cats decide who their masters are. She follows you because she picked you! consider yourself lucky. :)
You care for it; it considers you its mom. It will probably be close to you forever. My cat does this same thing--I've only had her for a few months, and she's 2-3 years old! However, as he ages (I assume he is very young?), he may become more adventurous and less attached.

Look at it this way: at least he isn't mean! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment