Monday, May 24, 2010

Wait a second people run over cats purpose?


Answers:
Thats a fact of life jack. Sad isn't it.
Cats kill native birds and animals, they don't belong in the enviroment. Save the planet, kill a cat.
Are you just now realizing, that some people REALLY suck? Get used to it.
I know, being the cat lover that I am, this makes me VERY angry. It is very wrong and makes me want to cry just thinking about it. :o(
People don't run over cats intentionally or on purpose.

Some idiots may joke about doing so, but believe me they don't actually kill cats.

I know what I don't know.
Some people do despicable things. Simply look at the world around you. Please don't misunderstand me; I'm certainly not justifying this. (I'm a cat lover myself.) Although a very negative thought, we need to acknowledge the world is often a very cruel place, particularly when people are involved.
OMG i have never heard this happening.This is sick.I hope they get caught and fined heavily and jailed.Im steaming mad right now.
Hi there.do you realize that there are people who do even more cruel thing to cats? I was horrified to discover that there are sick people who love to torture kittens for pleasure! It's disgusting and terribly gruesome that anyone could do this. Here's the link to another question that someone posted about a kitten killer: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;.

WARNING! THE VIDEO LINK IS VERY DISTURBING AS IT CONTAINS GRUESOME VIOLENCE.
I don't even want to THINK about your question
I lost MY baby to a car. I dont know if it was purpose or not but everyone just drove on by til someone picked him up and brought him to me so I could lay him to rest in peace.
I'm sorry Nibbles but this is true. One reason why cats should be house cats and stay inside.
The Hairless Apes can be very mean sometimes. When you find a good one, stick with it.
Lucy C. Tabby.
You should be put under a jail for the rest of your life and fed cat food, foogill.

No comments:

Post a Comment