Monday, May 24, 2010

was my cat takin away from his mother to soon?

because he sucks on mine and my moms neck
Answers:
my cat is also 13 and does this too. he sucks on our clothes, blankets, everything. we think it's because he got taken too soon.
it's possible that he got taken too soon, but i wouldn't worry about it. my cat is normal, other than the fact that he sucks on us. lol
good luck!
My cats 13 and still does this. Anything over 7 weeks should be fine.
its ok..maybe.use some used baby bottle for it to drink milk ^^
that is sooooo cute
How big are you cats? Mine there about 6" tall and some of them still want to suck but they should be weaned by now.
no. i took my kitten early from her mom and she was fine. she loved being with my husband and me. she always followed us around and only cried the first two nights. then she accepted us as his parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment