Friday, May 21, 2010

Two Cats Were Fighting Outside Of My Window, WTF?

Okay, these two cats were fighting outside my window (adult cats), so I poked my head out of the window and shouted to make them stop. When they stopped, they faced each other for a couple of minutes and one of the cats were making this really strange and loud noise. It sounded like a little kid yelling and a bit like english. actually, at first I thought that a little kid outside was saying "Help me!". It was really weird. After she/he made that weird noise for awhile, they both turned and walked away. One question.wtf was that?!
Answers:
It was probably two boy cat's fighting over dominants(yeah,little cats too.) When my cat's fight it some times sounds like kids to. I don't know EXACTLY what they're saying at the end , but it must be something like "I'll get you next time BUB" (lol,or something like that.)
nothing like watching a couple of pussys go at it
I think they are fighting for your love and home.

LOL! funny!!
Ah. ask you mom and dad. What they were doing was mating.
I dont think they were fighting.
It was a CATastrophe
Cats make all kinds of noises to scare others. Sounds like it was a stand off between them and maybe the weird noise did it.
it was a cat fight.
It could have been over a mice.
I don't know. I think that that cat might be sick and can't breath well.
And I think it was trying to hiss.
Probably just some territorial pissings. Or there's a female in heat and they're both toms that want her. They do vocalize like that sometimes. Probably saying things to each other in cat language that would unacceptable in mixed company! Classic face-off. Whichever one left first lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment