Friday, May 21, 2010

Ummmm. Well.Uhhhhhh.?

What do you think about my cat?


People make comments on him alot
Answers:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!


Need I say more?
its black
very cute.
He's cute!
He looks alright. Be careful you may upset Yahoo! though. They don't like questions venturing into that area.
mmmmm well..its black and a short hair.looks ok from here..
I have a cat that looks a lot like yours. Very cute.
He's very pretty. Keep him inside on Halloween. There are a lot of sickos out there.
He looks like Salem from Sabrina the teenage witch.
Does he have the same temperment??
He is a very nice looking cat. I have had lots of cats in my life but right now I dont have any since my calico ran away. I have dogs now and love them bunches.
stomachache?
VERY cute i love all dogs and cats a lot of animals very cute whats his/her name??
I love cats how did you name it nibbles? and you dont have to give me the 10 points
very handsome cat, but he looks like he's up to something.
Well, it's black. Satan is black, midnight is black, storm clouds are black, poop is black, my sisters hubby is black, I can't think of too many things I've liked black. Sorry. See, the question girl see's my point.
Love the name and who cares what others think he's yours. I think he's cute. THen again I like E.T. so what do I know?
Beautiful..as are all cats!
He is very beautiful, he looks JUST like my cat Salem. Arent black cats so pretty. Is he full of sh*t like mine?
He's an adorable black kitty! :) You must love him a lot, to make his picture your avatar.

I have a black kitty, too. They're lovable, aren't they?
aww he or she is lovely i love black cats with big beautiful eyes as long as you love it and care for it you an the cat should be happy
he/she is just the right kind of cat to have now
not as pretty as me "suzy" black and white looks like
i'm wearing a tux

No comments:

Post a Comment