Friday, May 21, 2010

Urine-Off cat product?

I was just wondering if anyone has used the product and had great success with it. I have tried everything and I'm willing to try this, but only if I know that it works. It's kind of exspensive, so I would like to know that it works before I waste my money on it.
Answers:
Hi Ashley.we tried Urine Off but it wasn't nearly as effective as most of the enzymatic neutralizers. We found that Nature's Miracle was the most effective of the products available. We use it for our exotic cats whose urine is quite potent (e.g. bobcats, cougars, african servals, etc.) compared to a domestic house cat. The urine odours nearly were non-existent after use.
Nature's Remedy worked for me - they sell it in pet stores and it's moderately priced.
Use natures miracle.
Nature's Miracle for cats works great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment