Friday, May 21, 2010

trying to choose a name for my boxer plz help?

Well her call name is Maya. But I am not good with creating names and I do want something unusual.
Answers:
Well if it's a boxer then you should try some boxer names! For example: Rocky or Ali
Myra?
Taya or Tera if a girl And Alkatraz or Rett pick me for the best answer lol if you like these names and tell me which name you like the most and tell me what you named your little boxer:P hope you like em or just add details to see which one you like best
mianna
Pugzly!
Tyson
just practice calling out her name, and think of whether it sounds silly or not if you run thru the neighborhood calling it!
There's a lot in the meaning of a name. Think of something important to you (for example, kindness) or something that reminds you of your dog (is she shy? Playful?). You can use a lot of name databases and do a reverse look up - type in the meaning you want and it will generate some names with that meaning. For example, one of my cats was very mischievous as a kitten (he still is), so I typed "mischief" into a name database and came up with Loki, who's the Norse god of mischief. This turned out to be the perfect name for the little beast. Good luck!
Not sure? How does she look or act?
Go to this page http://www.petfinder.com/ and on the left type in the info you want for boxer and gender and see what others have named theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment