Monday, May 24, 2010

wat wud u do if ur cat used the litterbox sometimes..?

but used ur baby sisters stuff like carseat laundry crib
Answers:
How old is your baby sister? Your kitty might be jealous of the the new baby. You have two options in my opnion. Find kitty a new home or if you do not want to part with kitty then keep him/her in your room, so she can't get to your baby sisters stuff.

I used to have a cat that was jealous when my boyfriend(now husband) moved in with us, so she would pee on his pillow all of the time. We ended up keeping her in the spare bedroom until she realized that he wasn't going away.
I would get rid of the cat. When I had a new baby my cat that I had for 16 years started pottying on her stuff out of jealousy and I had to get rid of him. He was happier elsewhere too.
keep it outside and not let it in the house. you can always train your cat with a "spray bottle" full of water. Spray it every time it does something wrong--and since cats dont like water it should get the message. But it really depends on how old it is.
I WOULD CLEAN IT OUT! WHATS WRONG WITH THAT? ITS JUST CAT POOP!!
maybe the litter box is dirty
You need to work out whats wrong!! Try changing the brand of cat litter as sometimes it gets in their paws, so they don't go to the litter box again. Do you have any other pets? I know of a cat that wouldn't use the litter tray because the other cat in the household sat near the litter tray and would hiss at the first cat when it tried to use the litter tray (you can resolve this by having 2 litter trays). There is something wrong, or your cat wouldn't just change it's habit of using the litter box.
I would take it to the vet to be checked for medical problem, which is often the cause

or if its declawed then thats a common side effect and punishing the cat or getting rid of it for something people had done to it - would be unfair.

I would find out why it was doing this and fix the problem
use non-scented clumping
additional litter box and always kept clean
better food so it poops less
move litter box so its in better spot (not next to scarey landry machine)
Cat poop is very dangerous for babies! It carries a virus. I believe it's called toxoplasmosis. Your mom should talk to the vet to find out what's wrong with the cat AND the pediatrician to make sure the baby is alright. You might have to get rid of the cat to protect the baby.
Sounds like you cat dose not like your baby sister, you have 3 ways to go. one, keep the cat out of sister's stuff, Two, Cat school, 3 sspca,

No comments:

Post a Comment