Monday, May 24, 2010

want another cat?

we have five cats now between the ages of 18 and 7 and I want another. We recently moved into a bigger house with a large fenced in yard. Please give me ideas to convince my husband we need another cat.
Answers:
If you are taking care of these cats and they are all fixed then i think it would be okay if you got another. tell your hubby that you know that it would be nice to have a kitten around for awhile and remind him that the other cats are getting older. good luck. and limit it to 6 cats cuz other wise its overkill
threaten his life
not exactly that you need another kitty. tell your husband now that you guys have more room for couple of more cats.
Sorry I'm taken. Meow, purrrrr
i dont know, six isnt a good number, unless u want to get two more cats, not just one.
You're never going to convince him that you NEED another cat..because you don't. Who NEEDS 6 cats? No one. If you WANT another cat, you can try convincing him of that. As long as you have the money, time, and space, I don't see why it would be a problem.

I recently won a battle like this. We just moved into a much larger apartment than what we previously had, and this complex allows dogs. My husband and I both love dogs, but he was reluctant because we don't have a fenced yard or anything like that. However, since I take care of the two animals we currently own (two cats), I've managed to convince my husband that having a dog would not be that hard. And since I'm home all the time, I'll be the one caring for it. All he has to do is enjoy the dog's company:) I also pulled up a couple of articles online dispelling the myths about keeping dogs in apartments..that helped big time.

From what I've heard and read, cats are best kept in even numbers, so 6 cats would be more ideal than 5. On top of that, taking care of 6 is not much different than taking care of 5. You'll just be paying a little more for food, and have an extra vet visit once a year.

Good luck!
Pick one out, bring it home, and tell him it followed you home!
no
nooo i have 3

No comments:

Post a Comment