Friday, July 31, 2009

the free siamese cat?

We are in bucks county Pa, and the reason I am trying to avoid the SPCA and other shelters is because if my grandmother comes home we would like to get the cat back. We can't take it to the nursing home so that is not an option, and my uncle is currently paying elctric bills just for a cat that he is allergic to so keeping it is not an option for him. I am allergic as well and the rest of my family is a bunch of * heads.
Answers:
so let me get this streight, you want to give away your cat to a stranger, and when your grandma comes home you want the stranger to give the cat back? why don't you look for cat sitters or foster parents for cats? that would be bad on the cat to keep going back and forth between people. it needs a nice good home to call a home
Maybe one of your gramma's friends would enjoy keeping it for a while. Maybe you could help them change the litter etc. that way when your gramma gets out. she will have the cat.
A garbage bag, a piece of rope, a rock, and a creek.
iwould take it but i live to far away and i would want to keep it!
first of all, you need to learn to make sense in your writing.

I would just let it go

siamese are too tempermental
Put an ad in the paper.. also take pictures of the cat to the local veterinary office and dthey usually all have books of pets that are for sale or give away in their area.. I hope you do find a home for the poor kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment