Friday, July 31, 2009

The componets of a cats purr.?

Cats purr for many different reasons, happiness, contentment, injured and when sad. The purr comes from the larynx, it's not a purr box, or a motor. The sound of a purring cat is so soothing. Who loves that gentle rumble of a cats purr?
Answers:
YES!! I love the meow-purr combo too! It just melts my heart. i have a big fat black cat named max. Any time I walk past him he lets out one of those meows and rolls so he is belly up, I cant help but stop what I'm doing and rub his belly. I also love when he follows me to bed. He'll start purring and knead my belly. I like the high pitched purrs too : D
I love it when my cats purr. My little fat cat also drools when she purrs, just a little, but I know she is happy when she is purring.
i love it!! although sometimes she purrs so fast and loud I begin to wonder if she will pass out!!
I LOVE IT MY CAT GIVES ME MASSAGES.
I feel very relaxed when I feel my cat purr.
I love it when my cat purrs, she's very loud! I know she's happy because she has food and everything she needs. She WAS a stray, and boy is she loving having somewhere warm to sleep, and fresh food and water everyday. I'm glad to hear some people still cherish their pets. :)
Ohhhh, I do! especially now that i'm pregant! It completely relaxes me! Plus, the purr/meox mix is adorable

No comments:

Post a Comment