Friday, July 31, 2009

Tabby jumping on the table problem solved?

I finally found something that works that keeps my male tabby jumping on the dinner table I tried water %26 the squirt gun and the the other tips suggested here but he wasn't phased (he likes water) problem is now solved Rusty doesn't like the shaking sound of any plastic bags all I have to do is shake a bag once he's gone in a flash. I keep a small plastic bag next to me while I'm eating and he keeps a discreet distance from the table.
Answers:
if you keep a plastic bag around then your cat will flinch every time you get near him thinking that you are going to use it.Try going to petsmart look for a spray that will act as a boarder to keep your cat from jumping on yhe table.
a fly swatter does the trick for me.most of the time. they still do it sometimes, but if they see me coming they're down in a flash.
.357 mm Magnum keeps any cat from jumpin any where all the time!
squirt bottle with water. it solved my problem.
i can't keep my cats off the table either.i will try your method and see if it will work for my 4 cats.
thanks for the advice.
glad to hear you solved your table jumping problem.!
Great idea!
I'm glad you found something that works. we just gave up trying we are at work all day so we know that they are up there while we are gone so we said oh well, no harm in that we just wash it off when we want to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment