Friday, July 31, 2009

Thank you for all your caring answers.?

I didn't mean that everyone who answered me last night was rude-only a few. But to the person who just now said that I need to be more thick-skinned? Well, I am a sensitive person and I don't want that to change. It's a gift that God gave me.
I will soon be 60 years old and I grew up in a time when people were much nicer and more caring than they are now. The world is turning so cold and hard. But there are still some caring people, some of which answered my question. And I thank you and bless you all for that. God Bless.
Answers:
Hi there again. our prayers and thoughts are thinking of you.
I am so sorry that I did not get your question.. As far as people nowadays being rude. I thought I was the ONLY person who knew that.. I am disgusted with the uncaring-ness and rudeness of young people today.. It is due to a number of things but chief among those is the horrible situation that our schools are in now. They(the school and the school system) has deteriorated so much. My field is education but I would NEVER NEVER enter the school system because of its decrepid condition and they turn uit children that are uneducated and rude
Ssssh! Don`t tell anyone. I`m about the same age as you. Please don`t change, you sound lovely the way you are.
Sorry!! I read your last 2 questions and I believe that *Seattle* is the most caring out of all of them!

I hate to tell you but a 19 yr. old cat with that many health problems isn't a good sign. I'm only telling you to be prepared for the worst!

I know how you feel though, this past July my 2 yr. old male cat had to be put down because of sudden kidney failure. I had no idea that he was that bad off (my vet totally misdiagnosed him)! I did everything I possibly could for him butin the end it just became to much for him.

I seem to be rude to at times when I see questions on here where people are to irresponsible to spay/neuter their cats! it really makes me sick and it's very hard for me to be nice to people like them because they're just so unaware of all the homeless cats/kits in this world. they really put me on edge!

but you seem to very caring and know that your cat is in serious condition and needs a vet ASAP! hope all goes well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment