Friday, July 31, 2009

Thank you, Loz, for your answer about my 19-year old cat who was vomiiting all the time. I took her to the vet

She stayed for two days to get fluid in her. They took tests and x-rays. It turns out that she has hypothyroidism, arthritis, tumor on the liver(don't know if it's cancerous), and something in her lungs because she's breathing hard. I brought her home, but if she's not better after she finishes her medication, I'll probably have to have her put to sleep. I also found that she's 16, not 19-but still getting old.Thank you for caring answer.
Answers:
Hi AngelEyes. Thank you for your kind comments. I'm so sorry to hear about your cat- it sounds like you're in a bit of a hard place right now. I hope things work out for her, but you've got my deepest sympathies if you do have to put her to sleep. If this is where you end up, just remember that you will be doing the kindest thing for her.

Take care
thats to bad you have to put her to sleep.. I`ve nvr had to do that to a cat. :(
Sorry to hear your kitty is sick. I hope everything turns out okay.
sorry about your cat. Hope she gets better.
good luck with you cat. i know that is very hard.
Sorry to hear that, I wish should can get better. I had to put 2 of my cats to sleep a few years ago because of kidney problems and it was very hard but they were suffering. I think you will know when it's time. Thank god she had you for 16 years, alot of animals don't get to have that. Just make sure it is the right time when you do it. Good luck.
oh I AM SO SORRY TO Hear this keep her comfortable and if you can stay with her she needs you and you need her it is so hard for us human beginnings to let go of our pets but we some how know when the time is near and we have to let go take care of your self I hope you have some one to be with you this is when a friend is needed
thank you
You have my sympathies! I lost my 20-year old a couple of years ago. I'd had her for 16 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment