Friday, July 31, 2009

survey- does your cat sleep by your head or feet?

mine mostly sleeps by me feet.
Answers:
Feet, between the legs, behind the legs.no wonder I wake up with aches and pains, lol.
on top of my head. All three of them. lol.
I have 3 that sleep by my feet, one that sleeps by my head, and one that sleeps on the floor
my four year old cat sleeps under the blanket with me if it's really cold or by my head on my pillow.
where ever there's a nice warn blanket
Mine loves to sleep by my head with his butt in my face!
He sleeps everywhere.
by my feet
on my face and neck mostly. Then if I roll over in my sleep he ends up on my pillow above my head.
Mine usually is by my knees, because I bend my knees a little bit when I sleep, so she curls right up there. =]
my cat sleeps right in the nook of where I lay my arm so that I can be touching it at all time. So mostly by my head.
my cat sleeps by my head, feet or under the covers it just depends on what mood she is in
Shasta-feet Dixie-head Smokey-beside me Cornbread- as far away from all of us as he can get!
One draped across the top of my head, and the other at my feet, just close enough to where I can't stretch my legs without kicking her.
On my stomach
One by my head, one by my side, one by my feet and one outside
One (Isis) by my feet, and the other (Lulu) under the crook of my arm. I often wake up with a big dribble patch, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment