Friday, July 31, 2009

thanks to all those supportive peopleabout my ill cat.?

i took my cat to vet and she has a urinary infection she has had antibiotics and has to have a litter tray as she is so old she does'nt want to go out at night so thanx to u all
Answers:
I am glad she can have a box inside and stay in for the night. Cats, like people, have their senses diminished with age - don't move as agilely, don't smell or hear as well. So she is more vulnerable to predators and other dangers as she ages.

May she continue to have a healthy, safe life with you for many years to come.
no problem
Cat lovers of the world unite! My much loved cat passed away last month and I am still very sad :( . Hope your puss pulls through.
its ok we all love cats
good luck getting the pills in her.
Hope she gets over her infection soon, bobbyb.

(((bobbyb's cat)))

No comments:

Post a Comment