Thursday, July 30, 2009

spiritual connection with cat?

does person and cats understand and be able to comunicate each other if the cat is lost?
Answers:
My mother had a strong connection with the cat I got for my 16th birthday (a long time ago). Anyway, she knew when the cat was on his way home and would put a fresh bowl of food down just before he meowed at the door. She also knew whether or not he would be coming home at night or not and whether she should wait up for him or not.
It was really uncanny how they seemed to mentally talk to eachother, so I would say yes to answer your question.
You mean something like telepathically? Come off it!
ummmmmmmmm well maybe LOL
what tha..?
nope
No unfortunately.
I wouldn't be as quick as the others to say that it couldn't happen. I think that there are all kinds of things in this world that are "unexplainable."
whoah thats deep lol so what your saying is, is it possible that fluffy is on the other side.why not.
You mean telepathic connection most likely. Spiritual would mean
that you are asking if a man can comunicate with a cat which is lost forever - like dead.
I kinda doubt it. Cats rarely develop that kind of connection to a person. They are more independent than dogs. That's why I love them soo much.
I surely wish that it was possible, but it's never happened in my experience with lost cats and I've had several disappear, never to return.
Better have the vet put a "chip" in the cat in case someone finds it, it can be traced back to you and returned.
I hear there are people who claim they are animal psychics.
i don't know about once the cat is gone, but i do believe it's possible to mentally communicate with an animal to a degree. maybe it's a coincidence, but sometimes i call my cat in my head and she comes running!
That depends on how close the cat is to its human. A typical human/feline friendship does not produce that type of empathic link. They must be bonded to feel one another's presense and the bond must be maintained daily. They do not communicate with one another as, say, two humans talking on a telephone, as they don't have the same level of intellect as humans. It's mainly an emotional communication on the most basic level. (Sad, happy, angry, peaceful, scared)

I can't say if there are any scientific stats on this phenomenon, but probably not so it's really all hearsay. However, I have heard of cats who have been separated from their humans and have seemed to "follow" the humans thoughts to them. I have also known people who have had an intimate emotional link with their cats (as well as other animals), myself included.

No comments:

Post a Comment