Thursday, July 30, 2009

Street Cat Rescue Website - Do my Pages fit the Screen?

I've been setting up my website %26 had to adjust 2 web page's size because people with a different screen resolution couldn't see it without scrolling across.
Could you please check it for me and let me know if home page and "kitties need a new hood" page fit your screen (width).
The site has homeless kitties on streaming streetcatcam and is at
www.kittiesinthehood.com
Also, please let me know what you think.l
Thanks
Answers:
Cute site. Way too big in firefox 1.5.

Try this site to test for all browsers.
Hey, I just went and looked over your site. It's cute, very nice. I did actually need to scroll back and forth to read the print, about an inch too big on both sides. Sorry, I don't do metric :)
I love that you are trying to help these kitties.
The only thing I would say is that I hope you are getting them all fixed. Try to make a deal with local veterinarians. Lots of them (at least where I live in California) will do feral cats for free or at greatly reduced cost, as long as they arrive in a trap.
There are also feral cat groups (again, I don't know if there are any in Austrailia) that have the funds for altering animals, you should network with them and see if you can work out a deal. Ask your site visitors to contribute money to the kitties. Some folks can't take a cat, but have a few dollars to donate. Paypal makes it really easy. (My appologies if you already do, I payed more attention to the kitties and the size, like you had asked. Plus, I have no money, so I didn't look for a place to donate.)
'Cause, as you probably already know, you won't get anywhere unless you can reduce your numbers. If there's one thing homeless cats are really good at, it's breeding!
Good Luck with your venture. I wish you and the kitties the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment