Thursday, July 30, 2009

Strange name for a cat?

My friend has a cat named Mammal, he also has a nick name for her, it's Beast! Isn' that a strange name for a cat? By the way his cat is the coolest laid back cat I've ever met---reminds me of good ole Garfield!!
Answers:
the name is a little odd but I like the name beast! I had a cat named kaladascope
Hey, I named my cat after a cartoon carractor; Stimpy. I didn't know it was a queen. I don't check out the plumbing, you know?
yes it is, I once had a cat named neiko, which is Japanese for cat.
Yeah, kinda strange. I always give my cats "people" names.
I had a dog that we just could not name in the end we named her DEFA ( D for dog )

lol
Yes, kind of a strange name. I know someone who named their dog Romeo, I have no idea why.
yes that is strange. My cat's name is Wow Wow Wow, as named by my four year old.
That's ok, I have one named Buggy!!
I had a cat named Earl once, he though he was a dog.
cool
my all black cats name is BOO but i think i should have named her KILLER because she is constantly bringing home dead mice, moles, and birds and leaving them on my steps.expecting lots of praise of course!!
hows about cfa as in c for cat
I had a cat named Spookie. He was "Spookiebear" or "Spookiebeast" depending on his behavior at the moment.
I named mine football. He likes getting kicked around.
My friend's cat is named Monkey. Mine is Toots.
I had a cat like that once. Coolest cat, kind of acted like a dog. Had a strange name too. She wasn't all black, so we could not call her midnight. (We named her 11:30 instead) Now, that's strange!
Years ago a cat showed up in our barn. My little cousin named her Jessica. Soon afterwards we found out that Jessica was a BOY! We were going to change his name to Jesse, but Jessica had already stuck, so he was known as Jessica the rest of his life. (He didn't seem bothered by it one bit either, LOL).
I think that's a cool name because it's different from every other typical name. It seems a little detached though . Some people call their pets names that mean something to them but who am i to say. I have two pet degus [they are like little kangaroo- like rodents] and i just call them each critter!
No it's not strange,I've heard worse! My boyfriend makes fun of me cuz I have a long haired all black cat named BooBooKitty. lol
The Way I See It People Can Name There Animals What They Want.
sounds like a good name to me mammal referring that it is indeed a mammal. btw, does he eat lasanga?
I named my cat mia. because When i meow she replies with a meow.
It's a little odd but not abnormally so. I have two cats currently. Saphira and Lucius. Saphira for the dragon from Eragon and Lucius because it was close to lucifer and we didn't want to name the cat after the devil. But he is jet black afterall. My favorite name for cats though was one my professor had. She named it "caquita" which is spanish for little crap. i'm using creative liberties to change the last word to a family friendly meaning but you should be able to undertand me there.
hahaha thats aa funny name!
there was this one cat that always comes over to our yard and i named is jasmine, but then the owner said that it was named PIKACHU and it was a boy and i didnt like the name pikachu and i totally got the name jasmine stuck so i call her jazz-MAN

No comments:

Post a Comment