Friday, July 31, 2009

theres a cat its alays peeing in my garden, no matter what i do it always come back. How cani chase it away?

its my niegbour cat
Answers:
try a motion sensor dog, it barks when there is movement. You can also spread cayenne pepper inthe garden, cats don't like it. Tell your neighbour to put a leash on Kitty.
Try pepper around your plants or buy a water pistol it'll soon get the message
a high pressure water gun. you have to be consistent
Ive read before moth balls
put this guy in your garden

he'll scare away just about anything http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a55czcyl7.
Dried Blood.
sounds gross but if you have a dog, let the dog pee where the cats pee and they won't come back
build a fence around you garden so that the cat wont be able to intrude..
Even if you put up a fence, the cat can jump right over it. I used to have pet doves outside and I always see cats in my backyard. No matter what I do, they always come back!! I thought moving to a different house would be a perfect solution. so I moved and kept my pets there. A few months later, I found my pet doves on the ground. The cat didn't eat my doves, it just killed them and left them on the ground. Although I don't have doves anymore, I see the cat come every so often. Cats wondeer around everywhere.. I don't think you can chase it away no matter what.. unless the cat dies or something. I hate cats!!

Oh yeah, those doves I had weren't just ANY pet.. they really trust me and even let me make nests for them.. and they do lay eggs in there. I've had them since I was a baby
I have found that spraying with the hose to be the best solution to marauding cats. One really good shot and the cat will split ever after when you just go for the hose.

I understand that you can have sensors on a sprinkler system that are movement sensitive. That would work too.
Go to your local gardening center and see if they have cat grass.Find where the little water fountian is letting it rip and plant the grass there.If the place where the cat is going is a patch of dirt.mulch or rocks you definetly want to plant there!The cat most likely thinks that place is like a litter box.

No comments:

Post a Comment