Friday, July 31, 2009

Tell me a something silly about your beloved cat.?

One of my cats is blind in one eye and she walks with her good eye centered and her head is tilted because of this. On top of that she often has her tongue sticking out and it makes my heart melt every time. I'd like to hear about your silly cats.
Answers:
My cat loves popcorn, drinks from the toilet, is fascinated by water but runs from it (psycho, lol).he gives me hugs. I'll be standing next to something that's waist-high (a dresser, a sink counter, etc.) and he'll stand up on his hind legs, put his front paws on my chest, and rub his head all over my chin and cheeks..sometimes licking my neck, lol.

He's also my consoler..and my stress monitor. If I'm yelling about something, he'll get as close to me as possible (in my face if he can) and meow his head off until I calm down. If I'm crying, he'll snuggle with me until I settle down..which is usually through petting him. If I stop petting him when I'm upset, he'll reach his paw out and touch me..as if to say, "It's ok, I'm here".

I think he has a slight case of OCD. If you put something up on something that's not supposed to be there (say, a pen or bottle cap on the arm of the couch), he'll reach up and bat it off..and he'll continue to do it until you stop putting the item back. He even knocked my friend's cell phone off the couch arm one night. And he seems to really hate pens. We moved the couch the other day to vacuum under it, and there were 4 pens and a foam dart under there. I lose more good pens that way;)

God, I love my cat:)
My cat eats corn on the cob, and not just for the butter. I mean actually eats it off
my cat is silly he loves to nuzzle in my hair and puts his paws around me like a child
When I was a child, my cat (a Siamese), would suck it's tail, just like a child sucking it's thumb.
I have 2 male cats and they love to cuddle each other. My hubby swears they are gay. They love to be together, they follow each other everywhere, and give each other kisses and lick each other. Its funny. Then they wrestle each other and chase each other. Its quite funny!
My cat Bridgette could do "happy tail" on command she lived for
ten years.
I had an old cat that kept on having strokes, he would do the same, walk around with at tilted head and tongue hanging out. Once we took him to the vet and he told us why he was walking with his head tilted and tongue hanging out, we fealt bad because we had let him do this for months, not realizing that this was from having strokes. My current cat has the largest head of any cat I have ever seen, and we believe has downs syndrome, cat style. Believe me, he must be mentally retarded in some way.
One of my cats likes to lick the condensation off the outside of glasses.
lol.your cat story makes me smile just to think of what it looks like. I have a cat that follows me around the house.everywhere i go she has to be there. i am a stay at home mom.so she is always beside me. when i go to the bathroom she sits outside of the door and meow's loudly. if i go into the bedroom at night and shut the door she will paw under the door and meow until i let her in. her meowing annoys the heck out of me sometimes though. every time i get up to go into a different room she meows like i am offending her by making her get up to follow me.
I have a very large Maine Coon, I also have a very high log loft in my house, she likes to walk the log, I think just to totally freak me out. She has to know how far down the fall is. She has fallen twice, she will walk like it is a balance rope, meow for me to look up at her and then jump down. HMMMM I think she gets her kicks out of scaring her mom to death :)
well i don't have a cat but my friend has a cat.. and when he eats CatNip he gets so high and starts acting really weird.. it's SO hillarious!
When it was time for bed all I had to say was "Come on good girl, time for bed." She would wait for me at the bottom of the stairs and climb them just ahead of me.

Then she would jump up on the bed and just stand there. After i crawled into bed she would stand there and wait for my to roll over on my left side and lay my hand flat down outside the covers.

After a moment she would curl up on top on my hand and begin purring.

God I miss her. She was 18.
My younger brother stuck our cat in the microwave once and turned it on.
That's about as "silly" as things get around here.
my cat thinks its a dog.it plays fetch, rools over and begs for food
When my cat is in the room, I can say "Where's the upside down cat?" and he'll flop over onto his side with a grunt and roll upside down and meow.
I only have one cat now but when I had two the one that I still have would open the fridge (yes, really!!) and hold the door open while the other would steal food. Then the two of them would go outside through the window %26 eat it. In the end I had to get a child lock for the fridge to keep them out.
My cat is really weird I call her Poo-Pond, but anyways. My Cat rather play with a cigarette pack rather than a toy or even cat nip and the strange thing about it is. if you was to through the pack my cat would run up to the pack and pick it up and bring it back to you just like a dog would. She is a very smart cat
The cat we used to have would get up on the ironing board (which is near the back door) when she wanted to go outside. Sometimes she would get impatient waiting for us to notice her on the ironing board and would start looking around. If she looked over one side and saw her tail on the other side she sometimes would try to catch her tail, with a loud "thump" as a result as she fell off the ironing board!

Also, she liked to play with rolled-up socks. Sometimes if you were watching TV or something all of a sudden out of the corner of your eye you would see a ball of socks fly into the air.
my cat think my dog is it mom and when i go to walk the dog the cat get excited and my cat eats dog food and she drinks from the towelet you would honestly think that it is a dog in disguise and they cuddle to gether and they play fight for hours great fun to watch i love princes and bella
xoxoxoxoxooox
Hi there.how adorable! Your kitty sounds amazing.

I do have one kitty who loves to suckle/nurse his toes when he's trying to fall asleep. Given the chance he'll try to suck his adoptive brother's toes too.
my cat is bitchh
i found her pregnant i asked my cat who is the father of ur kids the cat didnt reply to me
i want to know who is the idiot that had sex with my cat
i am sure the cat of my silly neighbor who did that
My little kitten loves to jump in the bath tub with me , he swims and he jumps out and licks himself and jumps back in and does the same thing and he loves to bouce all around the run for no reason. And he tryes to sneek intop my carrying bag and went I leave to go to school , and I found him in my bag and I had to gohome that day and I got in so much trouble . But I didn't care , but I thought it was cute and I didn't get mad at him,I can never get mad at him.
My cat will go downstairs and he wont stop meowing until i turn on the lights for him.

He also catches popcorn w/ his front paws, and eats it. He loves that stuff!

when im holding him, before i let him down, he has to give me a kiss, then he can go. sometimes i make him give me a hug. its sooo cute!
My cat, Rafikki, sits in the bathroom while I shower EVERY MORNING so that she can lick up the contact solution I dump in the sink after putting my contacts in.
She gets really hyper after pooping; she runs all over the house, stops suddenly with her arms and claws out, her eyes flashing wild, then takes off again.
She meows back at me every time I say "hi".
She'll eat spaghetti and goldfish crackers, but won't touch canned cat food.
I have 4 cats and I love them all even though they are very naughty most of the time.
Toonces, my only male, and the naughtiest of them all, delights in driving the girls nuts and I get to play referee most of the time. He bites me on the nose every morning at 4:30 am. I can only assume that whoever owned him before me ( he was a stray ) was an early riser and he is used to getting up that early.
Aww. your kitty sounds sweet. I have a boy cat and his name is Mickey. He is the supervisor of the house. When I am typing on the computer he likes to jump up on the desk and watch me or watch my monitor and sometimes he likes to try typing too. He even likes to just plop down right on top of my hands while I am typing. He also supervises me when I am standing at the sink brushing my teeth. He reaches with his paw and wants to inspect my toothbrush. He is a sweet and quiet cat but when I am taking a shower, he barges his way into the bathroom and sits on the floor and howls like a crazy banshee. Either he hates the sound of the water running, hates that I'm hiding behind a shower curtain or just thinks its plain unnatural for me to be standing under running water! In any case, he's my little sweetie.
I have 3 adult cats and one kitten all female. My cats loves to sing with me, when ever I have the radio on and I start to sing, there they are singing along with me. I think its the cutest thing, my husband says its because they love my voice. My kitten on the other hand, she sits right in front of us while we are using the rest room, when we flush there she is, front paws on the seat watching everything go down. When its done she gets down until the next time. I know that sounds nuts but ever since we got her she has done that.
My cat does a silent meow , as though she is on mute or something. Pretty silly.
I had a cat named Normie and my roommate has a cat named Pipper. Late one night after going to bed, I started hearing a "ka-thunk, boom" sound in the living room. I got up, but nothing was going on. Both cats were laying peacefully at the front door looking at me as if saying, "we're not doing anything." I went back to bed and a few minutes later, more "ka-thunk, boom". Got up again, knowing Pipper was "up to something."

So I decided to pretend to go back to bed but instead just stepped inside my bedroom door. Sure enough, the thumping started again and I rushed around the corner to find Normie still laying on the floor, almost laughing at Pipper jumping up the wall trying to catch the lights from cars coming thru the glass window in the door.

The "ka-thunk, boom" was Pipper hitting the wall, then landing with a boom on the floor. I laughed so hard I could barely tell the story to my roommate.

Normie has passed on and I miss him so terribly much, but Pipper is still going strong. He is one of the funniest cats I've known. Pipper also likes to play "fast fast run run". Just mention those words, and he is off and running through the house as fast as his fat little legs will carry him.

1 comment:

  1. Tripp is almost seven months old now, but he's already got crazy and weird things he does.

    He was the runt of the litter, but his siblings wouldn't go near him when he had food, or risk getting clawed.

    He fell out of a window and landed outside when he was just three months old. He always resisted going outside from that day on.

    He begs for food, and will eat anything you have. His ranking favorites are fried chicken and spaghetti.

    We use to have a hole behind our washer that lead to two places. Under the house, and into my closet. When he wanted to see me (every night) he would go through the hole and get into my closet, and scratch at the door and whine. I don't allow the cats in my room, but I can't say no to him when he wants in.

    He trills, really loud. It's like a meow and a purr, mixed. He sounds like a little bird! And when he does meow, it's like the sound gets caught in his throat or something, it's so pitiful!

    His mother Mary looks at the cat bed, then lays down and contorts her body to fit on a crumpled newspaper or plastic bag.

    Callie, Mary's mother and Tripp's grandmother, waits for me to go to bed and sits outside my door, so that when I come back from the bathroom, I always have to move her out of the way. Then she yells at me. Every night.

    That's all I got for now.

    ReplyDelete