Friday, July 31, 2009

thanks community?

for the advice I shaved my poor cat's matted hair. he feels much more comfortable I think.
Answers:
How is that a question?
Just don't let him see himself in the mirror!! My former neighbor used to shave her cat and he would get embarrassed!!



p.s. I'm not making fun.I'm sure he feels much better and any potential embarrassment is totally worth it!!
u r w !
Um,Yeah your point?Whats the q?
I didn't answer your original question, but also have a long haired cat that I have shaved twice a year by a groomer. He is a Maine Coon and has a very heavy undercoat that is next to impossible to groom properly. Though he looks a bit silly after he is shaved, he does feel better and is able to groom himself easier and has less hairballs.
that's great I am glad he is comfortable

No comments:

Post a Comment